找回密碼
 申請討論區帳戶
查看: 6747|回復: 2

radio telescope

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-2-9 14:33:35 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Hi Sing,

Here is for your information only.

Quoted from another forum: "今次第一次見到一支好特別的"太陽望遠鏡", 佢係一支射電望遠鏡, 真係唔去睇都唔知道香港有人對此進行觀測呢!
希望下次有機會聽下支望遠鏡!"

source:
http://www.hkastroforum.net/view ... er=asc&start=15
發表於 2009-2-10 00:00:00 | 顯示全部樓層
Hi,

Thanks for your information. In fact, I knew this portable radio telescope from Oldfield and AC's message few years ago. The preliminary idea from their breakthrough discussion. Once we have chance, I really want to observe the sun by make use of the portable radio telescope with them. Few years ago,  I knew that the telescope is just for fun or acts as a kit only. However, i think that we should buy it for teaching even the resolution is poor(5 degree).It has the value for introduction to the public and try to think more about Radio observation in Hong Kong. Perhaps, we have the chance to observe some well known pulsar from Hong Kong as an exercise.

Cheers,
Sing
發表於 2009-2-10 00:53:26 | 顯示全部樓層
Dear Sing

Though I was on the Star Avenue Sidewalk, I only got a glimpse on your mini radio disk. It looks lovely and simple enough to play. Is it possible for you to bring it to HKAS office in Saturday, Feb 21 2-4 pm. We prepare to have a "blow-water" gathering, aiming at the demonstration of  several portable telescope mounts including Alt-Az , Gernman EQ (Tak & Vixen) and Goto (The little Cube). Your mini disk is most welcome to add in the show.

If there is enough time, we can also have a brief talk on radio telescopes.
I understand China had good progress in this aspect.

Alan
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請討論區帳戶

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港天文學會

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 16:38 , Processed in 0.016392 second(s), 16 queries .