找回密碼
 申請討論區帳戶
查看: 4679|回復: 1

兩則好正的英文笑話

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2008-11-5 17:05:22 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
The Best Blonde Joke of The Year
A man was in his front yard mowing grass when his attractive blond female neighbour came out of the house and went straight to the mailbox. She opened it then slammed it shut & stormed back into the house. A little later she came out of her house again went to the mail box and again, opened it, slammed it shut again. Angrily, back into the house she went. As the man was getting ready to edge the lawn, here she came again, marched to the mail box, opened it and then slammed it closed harder than ever. Puzzled by her actions the man asked her, "Is something wrong?" To which she replied,

你猜答案是甚麼?

"There certainly is! My stupid MSN keeps saying, "YOU'VE GOT MAIL."
 樓主| 發表於 2008-11-5 17:06:03 | 顯示全部樓層
For blondes and wannabes
Tom, a handsome dude, walked into a sports bar around 9:58 pm. He sat down next to this blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV. The 10:00 news was on. The news crew was covering a story of a man on a ledge of a large building preparing to jump. The blonde looked at Tom and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Tom says, "You know, I bet he'll jump. The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."

Tom placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"
Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, plummeting to his death. The blonde was very upset and handed her $20 to Tom, saying, "Fair's fair. Here's your money. Tom replied,
"I can't take your money, I saw this earlier on the 5 o'clock news and so I knew he would jump." The blonde replies, "I did too; but I didn't think he'd do it again."

Tom took the money.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請討論區帳戶

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港天文學會

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 10:39 , Processed in 0.010238 second(s), 16 queries .