找回密碼
 申請討論區帳戶
樓主: lkmeva

2009年是國際天文年活動意見收集

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2008-8-20 16:38:27 | 顯示全部樓層
After reading the official booklet of IYA2009, I was convinced that we, as astronomy lover, should do something in this meaningful event.  Kar Ming's email has already attracted excellent ideas from Bill, CL and Alan.  As the event is imminent and it takes time to prepare the necessary coordination and arrangement, I strongly suggest HKAS Exco to take the lead of calling a meeting to discuss the details as soon as possible.  We may also need to consider the role of KC Leung and SL Cheung who are the official convenor and coordinator respectively of the HK node of IYA2009 as well as the cooperation with other 7 official HK participants.
發表於 2008-8-20 16:49:18 | 顯示全部樓層
IYA2009 will also issue a cartoon book titled "The lives of Galileo - a journey through the history of astronomy".  Having read the description and some samples, it seems that the book may serve as a propanganda.  It is also suitable to arouse interests of students (especially primary schools) and general public.  Currently, only French and English versions are available but the IYA2009 offers a unique opportunity to have the comic translated into other language.  We may consider to do the translation if resources allowed or if there are some keen members in HKAS who may wish to take up this meaningful job.
發表於 2008-8-20 17:20:30 | 顯示全部樓層
A few IYA2009 Special Projects are identified and yet more suggestions are welcome by the IYA2009 Secretariat.   One of the projects is 400 years of telescope.  This reminds me the 4000 years of astronomy in our country.  I am sure mainland China will plan to do a lot on this topic next year.  In fact, the telescope used by Galileo will be shipped to Beijing for display next year.  On the topic of ancient Chinese astronomy, we may ,in HK, also take this opportunity to introduce some aspects to our fellow HK people: e.g.
- 敦煌天文考古介紹(包括全球最古及包含發明望遠鏡前星數最多的星圖)
- 香港曆日(我發現香港曆日應發源自唐代,且與敦煌 吐魯蓄的曆日幾乎完全吻合)
- 參考科學館於2001/02年舉辦的「中國古天文成就展」並介紹北京古觀象台本來八具天文儀器 (黃道經緯儀、赤道經緯儀、地平儀、象限儀、紀限儀、天體儀、地平經緯儀、璣衡撫辰儀)

There are still a couple of suggestions on this topic but I think it's better to discuss them in the meeting to be arranged by the Exco.
發表於 2008-8-22 13:16:06 | 顯示全部樓層
學天文是不用揀日子的,但在 IYA2009 攪些響應活動也無可厚非。多年來選擇性地看過這些關于伽利略及中國古天文儀器的書刊/光碟,如有需要,可短期借給 HKAS EXCO 應用。

#13 貼文所列的那批中國古天文儀器,其實都是在清初歐洲傳教士 (南懷仁等) 指導下鑄造的,所以都帶點西洋色彩,不是純中式。

那張 VCD 「伽里略對話錄」Galileo’s Dialogue 介紹了這位現代科學之父的思想和受當代教廷壓迫下的爭扎經過,很值得關心人類文化史的同好細看。

AC
發表於 2008-12-14 16:49:52 | 顯示全部樓層
就快到09年,唔知個學會有冇D活動落實左呢?
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請討論區帳戶

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港天文學會

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 20:36 , Processed in 0.012730 second(s), 13 queries .