Video organized by CUHK Education Faculty Prof. SY Mak
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=makseyuen2&p=r
發表於 2008-3-27 13:50:12 | 顯示全部樓層

一共279個物理實驗

當年中學入物理實驗室的次數,可以說廖廖可數.
現在只要你有興趣,學乜都有機會.現代人真的很幸福.
 樓主| 發表於 2008-3-28 00:51:52 | 顯示全部樓層

Although video is open for all

Video CANNOT replace what real in-person demo or participation.

This is exactly the same in astronomy.  How could you get the taste by only being shown an astrophoto ?  One has to look at the star by own eyes directly.

There are some lab equipment in the video can be bought at CUHK via some connection.  We can seek for those useful to tell about the property of light for members.
發表於 2008-3-28 18:22:43 | 顯示全部樓層
這說明了 「資訊」和「知識」的分別。

資訊 =/= 知識

在網上的天文資訊網頁數以噸計,有淺有深,有真有假,你怎樣吸收它們而變為你個人的「知識」庫,看你自己了。
 樓主| 發表於 2008-3-29 01:52:21 | 顯示全部樓層

回復 2# 的帖子

Haha, CL & Alan,

When I rethink what you mean, I guess nowadays only very honest, frank and skillful teacher can drive students' mind via experiments, as it takes alot, including time, hardware equipment, students' discipline and motivation to learn ... while the class do not have to rush for the syllabus for public exams ... unfortunately I lack most of the above conditions this year for my F5 class.

Alan's POV apply exactly to those (not in astronomy) as well, I guess it is some "Lost in Internet" for most people nowadays, as we often keen on just "copy and paste" information, instead of making them our own knowledge.  

I guess this is why many low-motivate students often ask "Why to learn?"  Honestly they know the cheap way to get to the information they need - Internet, and they know that this is how the world works, also when they grad and work.  Hence memorizing some information is too "expensive" for their "RAM".

BTW, there should be a video in the link which shows how a simple demo of diffraction can be made using designed slide films.  I am thinking of making such kit to be used in our camp / activity.
您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請討論區帳戶

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港天文學會

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 00:40 , Processed in 0.011169 second(s), 16 queries .