找回密碼
 申請討論區帳戶
查看: 3465|回復: 0

The energy of fusion H->Fe and the splitting of Fe->H for black holes

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2014-2-28 09:33:12 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
 The energy of fusion: H->Fe and the energy for the splitting of Fe->H for black holes

link: NuSTAR telescope takes first peek into core of supernova
 http://phys.org/news/2014-02-nus ... core-supernova.html

原創 composed by 每天update
 2014.2.28 hkas.org.hk

In the picture the core of the star is iron. When some stars composed with similar materials (Fe) are to collapse into black holes, the gravity and pressure near (inside and outside) event horizon are large. I guess that those materials falling into black hole are only protons, neutrons and electrons ? I speculate those Fe, Ni and all heavy elements are no longer existed under the pressure and gravity ? My conjecture is that splitting of heavier atoms might take place, heavy elements e.g. iron changing back to hydrogen ? Some processes similar to fission to change Fe -> H, it is not exactly fission. The idea is near. Fe(56) is the most stable atom among other natural elements. For elements with atomic number much much larger than Fe fission takes place spontaneously or by the addition of extra neutrons to those nuclei. To say fission of Fe (toward hydrogen) is not very clear. The splitting of Fe, Ni . . . etc to H are supposedly endothermic, I speculate that no particle is heavier than hydrogen (e.g. neutron stars) when they are near black holes ?

A (large) sphere/cloud of hydrogen generates energy with fusion, from H to Fe, through the elements of Helium, carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, subsequently Si, . . . etc, Ni and Fe. Those energy had radiated into space long ago. When the same sphere/star collapses into a black hole, it is easily to guess that they require to absorb energy for splitting these elements back to H, from Fe and other heavy elements to H. And when mass accelerates towards singularity (probably moving along a circular path e.g. spirally inward/an accretion disc) at relativistic speed, nearly some fractions of light speed, that absorbs energy too. Where those energy come from ?

That is, H -> Fe + energy(1), and energy(1) radiated away long ago,
 then, Fe + energy(2) -> H, where the energy(2) comes from ?
 and mass at speed 0 + energy(3) -> mass moving near speed of light,
 I speculate when v=sqroot(3)/2 of c the double the mass.
 Does the energy come from the potential energy between the space of atoms ?

Picture, core of star,

(Picture Credit: wikipedia.org)

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請討論區帳戶

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港天文學會

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 23:28 , Processed in 0.012478 second(s), 16 queries .