找回密碼
 申請討論區帳戶
查看: 9919|回復: 0

Thank you - IIYA 2009 opening cereony and sidewalk event

[複製鏈接]
發表於 2009-2-8 14:25:18 | 顯示全部樓層 |閱讀模式
Dear all,

The IYA 2009 opening and sidewalk astronomy were held successfully last night and I am sure you all agree that this was one of th major milestones in HK astrocommunity. Without the great support and helps from the members and star gazers, the event definitely cannot be held so smoothly.

On behalf of the IYA 2009 League and HKAS exco, I would like to sincerely thank to all your support particularly those who take an important roles in the opening ceremony and sidewalk zone 1 coordination, we would like to present the special thanks to the following persons from HKAS who contribute the efforts in it:

Zone 1 managers: CL Chan, Ho Cham, Szeto Kuen Chuen
Opening ceremony: Pauline, KC Leung, SK Lee, Eric Ng
Video and photography: LCS and Schindler Leung
Large binocular, 8.5" and 14" operation: Ian CHung, Daniel, Fat Pang, Paul Ng and SK Lee
Sidewalk stargazers in zone 1: Patrick So, WC Yue, Betty Lau, LCS, Tang Yui CHing, Alan Chu, Wales Leung, Kitty White, Yuen Wang Leung, David Leong, David QM,  Canon Lau, Anthony Chung, KC Leung, Raymond Yeung, Eagle, etc (Please forgive me if any names are missed here)

The IYA 2009 league and HKAS will be working on the IYA 2009 activities with the collaborting effort of the local astro societies! Thank you once again for your very kind support and share the joy of astronomy with general public.

With best Regards,

Eric Ng

[ 本帖最後由 ericng 於 2009-2-8 16:29 編輯 ]
opening-whole-group-1.jpg

評分

查看全部評分

您需要登錄後才可以回帖 登錄 | 申請討論區帳戶

本版積分規則

Archiver|手機版|小黑屋|香港天文學會

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:45 , Processed in 0.019084 second(s), 23 queries .